with all those memories..
with all those friend..
they teach mi..
they guide mi.
they help mi.
they hold on to mi.
thnks to those who realli care.
am not botherin on anyone anymore.
i jus hope everythin will be fine.
as i go on wit my life.
the spaces below will be filled up!
wit the memories frm my friends..
especially my laopo.. ahpa.
daughter. sweetie. dar.
kabangs. kor. princess.
haopengyou. didis. darlie.
xingans. aiai. and ASSHOLE!
and oso tt grp of bball boys!
hope all tis laughters.
and all tis memories.
they will not be left out. (:
I LOVE THEM! ?
Y That Girl
LULU'LOUISE
SWIT-15
I'mBORN ON{12Auqust1991}
and i simpli love the number #9.
studyinq in WWSS
& LOVESmy SWIT FRIENDS=]]
ALL THIS ARE DONE BY MYSELF! (:
BUT WITH SOME HELP FROM JOSEPHINE!
Y Tuesday, April 24, 2007
21april. today ish weijie birthday celebration. hmms. fun luhhs. met wz at busstop . headed to jp buy weijie present. met mao at jp. tok tok. veri long din see her le luhhs. )): thn blah and blah. went to toys r us to browse ard. was playin a fool. saw a sponge bob toy. veri cute. so we decided to buy it fer wj. hees. headed to suntec after tt. met wj they all first. thn went to suntec to meet the rest. omg. today got alot ppl sia. hmms. i list them out. hahahas. weijie. choonseng.kelvin.peizong.kahhao.freddy. ziyang.kenneth.ilyas.weizhao.huixin.sherna.angeline. cynthia.jinglin.jingjia.yitian.louise(MI) lols. our room in kbox was no.18 and we had 18 ppl. hahahas. coincidence sia! blah and blah. mi cyn yt went to browse fer cake . [secretly] hahhaha. bought two. lols. one cheap one. fer playin. one expensive de. to eat de. haas. damn funny lahs. andand. kelvin. freddy . weijie . and kenneth was cleaner of the day! hehes. blah blah blahs. cabbed home alone. hais. wasnt in a very gudd mood after papa called. nowadays. 7.30 or before 8. he sure call. ask mi go home. was damn fcuk up lor. i was in the fun wit maii friends. and he called mi to go home. wth. he may sae it was guan xim-ing mi. but i jus wish to hab a fun and interestin teenage life lor! yoo shld be feelin proud of mi tt i did not smoke. when most of maii friends are smokin. i did not get tempted. thou i drink sumtime. but i din get addicted to it lor. if i wan. i can realli get drunk. don ans ur call. don go home at nite. ton with maii friends. smoke till i get lung cancer! but i din do tt. bcos i respect yoo! i jus cant stand ur stoopid narrow minded thing in ur head! I REALLI TINK TT YOO NID TO BE GRATIFIED TT IM SUCH AN OBEDIENTGIRL! FCUK! I HATE EVERYTHIN! I HATE TO BE CONTROLLED! I WAN A STOP TO EVERYTHIN! RARRS! FCUK THEM! FCUK THEM UPSIDE DWN! KNNBCCB! BLOODY HELL! IM BLODDY HELL ANGRY NOW ALRITE! I HATE YOO I HATE YOO CONTROLLIN MI! IM FCUKIN ANGRY WIT EVERYTHIN YOO DID! *PHUCKS! I HATE IT!