12Aug
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF..
Did'nt went out today, due to the quarrel with daddy.
But Vivien and Peggy suprised me.. (:
Thanks! I was wearing like shit? Cause it's at home.
But they just came and I thought what.
Scare my wits out.. TskTsk!
Ok, so they came with a small tiramisu cake. (:
Thanks! Hmms, QQ came shortly after that.
As they're hungry, we ordered Mac.
Ordered one time and another.. Lols.
Then, they slacked, until like at night?
They left, and second brother bought me a big teddy!
And a bouquet of roses for me. (:
Rather, big brother gave me money to buy NUM bag myself.
Haas! Thanks. (:
Nothing much actually ,
I hope I'll really feel contented..
Aug13.
DAY OUT WITH RAINIE TAN!
Hmms, after school, went home.
Slept in the living room, cause am just too tired.
Woke up when Rainie called me . (:
The feeling is like ... Aww.. Damn who called? I'm sleeping.
Lols, but when I know it's her, I did'nt react this way.
Haas. Then went prepared, and met her 6pm.
Trained down to Vivo. (:
Was discussing whether to watched movie or not.
So, concluded that we're not going to watch movie. (:
Went to walk around the mall. And bought my NUM bag. Hees.
Then , we went to Secret Recipe eat. (:
That damn sweet girl actually ordered a slice of the cake for me!
Thanks! Rainie Tan. Haas. LOVES! <33<33
We ordered our food and the servers are like damn slow!
Goodness gracious! TskTsk!
Suddenly, A housefly flew in and landed on Rainie's drink!
GAWD! It's like damn disgusting ok!
Then she just scoop the thingo up and threw on the floor.
Like, hey. That's a restaurant floor, not your house floor. Lols.
But who cares? Right? Ahas.
So, after eating, we went to Candy Empire.
And I just told Rainie that I love jelly beans, for fun..
But she went to buy the jelly beans for me!
Lols, really thanks her alot mans!
She's forever so sweet! Hehes.
Went home after that. Trained back jurong.
And her stead came and fetch her..
When I'm waiting for the bus.
I remembered that second brother was at jurong point too!
So, I thought of taking a bus home with him.
Then, I went to meet him and we went home together. (:
Fun day with Rainie Tan! LOVES!