with all those memories..
with all those friend..
they teach mi..
they guide mi.
they help mi.
they hold on to mi.
thnks to those who realli care.
am not botherin on anyone anymore.
i jus hope everythin will be fine.
as i go on wit my life.
the spaces below will be filled up!
wit the memories frm my friends..
especially my laopo.. ahpa.
daughter. sweetie. dar.
kabangs. kor. princess.
haopengyou. didis. darlie.
xingans. aiai. and ASSHOLE!
and oso tt grp of bball boys!
hope all tis laughters.
and all tis memories.
they will not be left out. (:
I LOVE THEM! ?
Y That Girl
LULU'LOUISE
SWIT-15
I'mBORN ON{12Auqust1991}
and i simpli love the number #9.
studyinq in WWSS
& LOVESmy SWIT FRIENDS=]]
ALL THIS ARE DONE BY MYSELF! (:
BUT WITH SOME HELP FROM JOSEPHINE!
Y Saturday, August 25, 2007
23Aug. After school went to JP with Nicole & Peggy. Went popular to get my assesment books. Went home after that. Intially want to go peiqi house study. But she is'nt free, cause her bakery class postpone to today. So, I stayed at home whole day. Wanted to open book and study. But am too tired. So I went to sleep.
24Aug. Today Sweetiie made Bian Dang for us! Bento actually. Nice ok! Yumyum! After school , went Jp with Maomao. Get her stuff and went to her house with her. Waited for her to be ready , and I went home. While she go meet friends. How xing fu of her. (shh...) Really envied you know? Because she got something to work hard for. I don't . Hais. Never mind. Like what Seng told me. Even if you can't brighten up your day, At least brigthen up your friends day. Hmms, hope I can do so ba. (: Went home and did nothing..
25Aug. It's saturday! (: Slept till 10am plus and I thought I can still continue sleep. Cause it's SATURDAY! But still, woke up at 10am . So I decided to do some meaningful stuffs. Cleared my room! (: So now my table was like cleaner and un-messier. So, I can study in my room already! (: Prepared after that, met peggy and nicole at bustop. Went jp get some stuff. (: Fetch QQ at her house. & off we went to vivien's house nearby. (: Started preparing and when it's time, We called vivien and asked her to come down. Then we gave her a surprise.
Aiya, I lazy to type lahs. Upload pictures to know let you know what happen ok! TIRED! T.T