with all those memories..
with all those friend..
they teach mi..
they guide mi.
they help mi.
they hold on to mi.
thnks to those who realli care.
am not botherin on anyone anymore.
i jus hope everythin will be fine.
as i go on wit my life.
the spaces below will be filled up!
wit the memories frm my friends..
especially my laopo.. ahpa.
daughter. sweetie. dar.
kabangs. kor. princess.
haopengyou. didis. darlie.
xingans. aiai. and ASSHOLE!
and oso tt grp of bball boys!
hope all tis laughters.
and all tis memories.
they will not be left out. (:
I LOVE THEM! ?
Y That Girl
LULU'LOUISE
SWIT-15
I'mBORN ON{12Auqust1991}
and i simpli love the number #9.
studyinq in WWSS
& LOVESmy SWIT FRIENDS=]]
ALL THIS ARE DONE BY MYSELF! (:
BUT WITH SOME HELP FROM JOSEPHINE!
Y Wednesday, August 29, 2007
29Aug. I did'nt go school today. Cause am seriously still not over the excitement yesterday. No lahs. Just finding excuses. (: I'm very tired... ))): /exhausted... Lols.
Morning wake up purposely at 9 am. Prepared and went out of house. Act like nobody knows I did'nt go school. I went to the polyclinic on my own ok! I went to get my own MC. Like first time ever , I do things on my own. Hmms, Actually it doesn't looks so scary luh. Being alone's feeling actually aint that bad. (: Ok, So I was reading my story books while waiting .
Finally finished. Then I bus down to Mao's house. For my brunch. (: Afterwhich, We watched "Corner With Love". Then, Off I went to meet Jacq . To library. (: Went to third floor, Can't find any place to sit. So we went to 1st floor. Saw many of my school malay friends. (; Studied together. And guessed what? I thought I saw_____ again! But luckily it isn't . It's just this person's friend. Scare my wits out. Goodness.
Mr Saddam keep bullying me today! Hais! Changed! He has Changed! Tsktsk! Keep shooting me , like no need money like that. Ok , what ever! -,- So, We went in to the silent room? I guess it's named as this? Whatever.. And I saw KIATHOW! (: Long time no see him liao. hohoho!
Then I saw Yongkeong coming afterwards. Whatever, not in a good mood after that. Due to some reasons. Hais. )" Left at around 7pm plus. To have my dinner. Mac. Went to popular and "bought" my stuff. Daddy came and fetch me and Jacq home after that. Nothing much lor. (: Not sleeping tonight. Will I be able to do that? Lols.
Please contact me since your phone has recover? Wishful thoughts... Hope you understand what I say.