<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <noembed> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1760319522533633115?origin\x3dhttp://l0uise9.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=38639577&amp;blogName=JOSEPHINE&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fsweet--kisses.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fsweet--kisses.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Y Thursday, August 2, 2007


2Aug.
Happy BIRTH-day to my new born baby cousin! (:
He was born only today. Was feeling darn happy about it.
I got to know this news only when I'm at vien house.
And god-pa called to tell me. ((:
Ok, shall start about today.

Morning, was almost late ok! Because of the medicine that I consumed.
It causes drowsiness, and sleepiness.. tsktsk.
Woke up at 7am, and learn that vivien's already at my house downstair .
Waiting for me, oh gawd! So I was like, rushing into the toilet.
Get change, and prepared. Rush to voideck and finally met them.

Brisk-walked to school as it's already kinda late.
Luckily, we're not late . (; But bad news is vivien's fringe was cut!
By that LL.. >.< WTH! Whatever, it looks so kuku you know.
But sort of an innocent kiddo. Lols. sorry sweetiie! keai lah! (:

Ok, so went to have our physics test.
Not very difficult, as I know how to do majorities of the question.
But just some minority of them, makes me go huh?
After paper, went to cafeteria with vivien,min,nicole,pcpj.
I wasn't eating as I'm feeling unwell still.
So I walked home alone, and it's like again. /rolls-eye

Cooked porridge, those baby's porridge.
Ate, Rest, Slacked, Watched tv, Bored, called vivien.
And off I went to her house. (:
Called daddy ask if he's free to send me there?
Though he was tired, he still send me there. Thanks dad. (:
So, reached her house and was like waited outside her house...
As she's bathing.. ): I waited for almost 30 min ok!
Never mind.. (: So, we started revising. I read through those notes.
And absorbed much of it. (: SATISFIED!
But vivien hang dozed off! My Gawd! tsktsk.
Awaken by her mum's call . ahas! Sleep some more lor! Lols.
So, studied a little bit and she requested to have something to eat.
We went into the kitchen and we searched for foods.
Choose here and there , found all needed to boil. So..
Decided to eat a mini steamboat. (: Did'nt manage to catch any picture.
As am lazy to take out my phone. What a lame reason, I know. (:

After eating, went to see doctor, for my leg remedy..
Then, we went to hospital to visit my aunt.
And I saw my new born cousin! ((: He's damn cute ok!
Oh my! And and and , anybody want to suggest any website?
That provides boy's name and it's definiton?
I'll be grateful for that. (: hehe.

Labels:



?ÎÒ»¹°®Äã,,,
8:38 AM