with all those memories..
with all those friend..
they teach mi..
they guide mi.
they help mi.
they hold on to mi.
thnks to those who realli care.
am not botherin on anyone anymore.
i jus hope everythin will be fine.
as i go on wit my life.
the spaces below will be filled up!
wit the memories frm my friends..
especially my laopo.. ahpa.
daughter. sweetie. dar.
kabangs. kor. princess.
haopengyou. didis. darlie.
xingans. aiai. and ASSHOLE!
and oso tt grp of bball boys!
hope all tis laughters.
and all tis memories.
they will not be left out. (:
I LOVE THEM! ?
Y That Girl
LULU'LOUISE
SWIT-15
I'mBORN ON{12Auqust1991}
and i simpli love the number #9.
studyinq in WWSS
& LOVESmy SWIT FRIENDS=]]
ALL THIS ARE DONE BY MYSELF! (:
BUT WITH SOME HELP FROM JOSEPHINE!
Y Saturday, August 11, 2007
Aug 11. As what I said in previous post. I went out with Vivien Kiathow and YongKeong. It was quite a pleasant one. (: Met Vivien early in the morning at her house. I bused down to her house there. Like only 15 mins. Cause the uncle drive real fast. Met her, slack awhile, and went sunshine place . Get bbq stuff, cabbed to her house and went Lot1. Meet the two guys, saw them that time. Was thinking that, are they couple? Cause they wore couple wear. Laughs. They wore green T-shirts, white shorts, havaianass, crumpler bag. All same ok! Initially me and Vivien wanted to wear our jersey. Both the same, but don't know why, we did'nt. Whatever. Went to get our tickets. Feeling so sian, we went to arcade. Blahblahblah. When it's about time, we went to get our food. To eat during the movie. (: Funny parts. I was laughing like no one elses business. Like some lunatics? Oh gawd. -,-
During the movie, was laming around. Watched Rush Hour 3. Damn funny. Yongkeong and kiathow was both funny too. Laugh die me ok! Tsk! Oh ya! I accidentally got a bruise in the cinema. Like, stupid lor. Sit also can get bruise. Whatever. -,- After movie, we went slacking around. Cause there's really nothing to do. So , we went to mac and slack. It's really slack ok! We sat down only . Vivien keep playing her magic. Which makes us feel like separating from her. Laughs, But she's damn sweet ok! I LOVE VIVIEN HANG! (:
&&! Vivien kiathow like selina, Yongkeong and me like hebe. Like. alot ppl like hebe ok! Please agree with me people! (:
Went to take bus after that. We discussed for a very long time then decided to take bus. Instead of taking train. Laughs. We took pictures on the bus, like some shuagu. Arghh. Was'nt in a good mood after that. Vivien and me went to her house. And the boys went off to don't know where.
We then went to her house and slack. Till 7pm plus. Then we cabb down to Reptile Park. Met Xiaoyin Peggy Cindy there. So and so, whatever.. I was damn unlucky today ok! Wth, keep spoiling things. Like, pay money make myself angry. )': I was damn angry, depressed, unhappy, annoyed, ALOT ALOT ALOT. Guess _____ is the reason bah. I don't know , I don't know, I really don't know! RARRS! Everything don't seems to go right. Everything goes wrong!!! & I lost the ticket! The movie ticket!! ))): I guess it's inside the receipt when I return the rods. Hais, WTH, unlucky me! )); Dad came fetch me, went home.
Got reprimanded by dad. I just don't seems to understand what's he thinking. Narrow minded, that's what I can say. Whatever you want to tell daddy, I don't care. One day, I leave the house, don't ask me why. You guys drive me to this point. Birthday celebration, cannot celebrate too late? Or can I tell you.. I go home straight after I went out . Ok? Is that what you want? WTF. Enought is enough, I'll explode one day. Reason is you people, keep interogating me. Like criminal ? I don't live because of you. Please, don't do this to me just because mummy is like this. I'm not like her, I myself know my limit. I said I won't go too far means I won't go too far. You have no trust in me. What else can I say? Guess it's nothing, Right? Everything you guys said are correct. I'm just being rebellious. OK?! Ya, that day I went tonning with friends, you also tell dad. If not, how will he say all these words to me? I cried because of the little or may I say NO trust from dad. Daddy keep saying those hurting words to me. Like I don't feel anything. Whatever, I'm a no life person. I JUST HATE MY 16TH BIRTHDAY. THAT'S ALL! FARK!!!!!!