with all those memories..
with all those friend..
they teach mi..
they guide mi.
they help mi.
they hold on to mi.
thnks to those who realli care.
am not botherin on anyone anymore.
i jus hope everythin will be fine.
as i go on wit my life.
the spaces below will be filled up!
wit the memories frm my friends..
especially my laopo.. ahpa.
daughter. sweetie. dar.
kabangs. kor. princess.
haopengyou. didis. darlie.
xingans. aiai. and ASSHOLE!
and oso tt grp of bball boys!
hope all tis laughters.
and all tis memories.
they will not be left out. (:
I LOVE THEM! ?
Y That Girl
LULU'LOUISE
SWIT-15
I'mBORN ON{12Auqust1991}
and i simpli love the number #9.
studyinq in WWSS
& LOVESmy SWIT FRIENDS=]]
ALL THIS ARE DONE BY MYSELF! (:
BUT WITH SOME HELP FROM JOSEPHINE!
Y Friday, August 17, 2007
Aug 16. COOKIE BAKING DAY! (:
Vivien hang did'nt come school today!! )): Cause she can't get a cab. humphs. Damn all those cab uncles. Don't stop! /roll eyes.
After school, cabbed down to sushine place with peggy and shimin. Bought those leftover stuff , and went searching for cinnamon soda. In the end, can't find.. Wth! Went to Vien house after that.. Started baking! (: Damn excited.. haas. First attempt. xP Sounds like a mountain tortoise sia. Whatdevil~! Everyone has their first time. hahas. So, I keep looking at the time, the process of it in the oven. Lols, The first go was a failure. It went chaota! But second go was kinda good. Cause am the one setting the temperature. Ahas! Then the last go was perfect! Lols, xP Sorry, am suppose to be humble. hahas.
After that , was damn satisfied with the result.. Hehes, and we left Vien house . Cabbed home with peggy, and told her ghost story. Which really scares her . Haas. She's adorable! (: LOVES!
Went home, gave mummy testing, and she said nice! hahas. Thanks. (: And ah ging also said nice! hahas. Nothing much at night. hehes.
Aug17. I passed the cookie to yk ler. (: Don't know nice anot.. hahas. Tell me nice anot hor? Lols. Treated it as his birthday present. Today after school, Chiong home sia! I swear am the first to leave the school ok! And I swear no one elses can be earlier then me! Lols, Whatdevil~! I quickly bathe and went out of house.. Meeting him at 1:15 but he's late ok! Some more I qian jiu him, go to his school outside wait for him hor! I waited till it rain then finally when I'm crossing the road. He zoot at me, then show the sorry sign.. Lols, okok, I yuan liang ni, you're the birthday boy. xP After I passed to him, Went to ah yi house. (; Went there to visit her hehes. Saw my cute little cousin. He's sleeping ok! Damn ke ai! Gosh! Haas, After that, went to cut hair with mama. Cut till like kuku sia. HOW?! Lols, nvm , It will grow. haas. Nothing much , went home after that. (: Was thinking if I should go watch "Secret" . Hmms, CONTACT ME QUICK! (: