with all those memories..
with all those friend..
they teach mi..
they guide mi.
they help mi.
they hold on to mi.
thnks to those who realli care.
am not botherin on anyone anymore.
i jus hope everythin will be fine.
as i go on wit my life.
the spaces below will be filled up!
wit the memories frm my friends..
especially my laopo.. ahpa.
daughter. sweetie. dar.
kabangs. kor. princess.
haopengyou. didis. darlie.
xingans. aiai. and ASSHOLE!
and oso tt grp of bball boys!
hope all tis laughters.
and all tis memories.
they will not be left out. (:
I LOVE THEM! ?
Y That Girl
LULU'LOUISE
SWIT-15
I'mBORN ON{12Auqust1991}
and i simpli love the number #9.
studyinq in WWSS
& LOVESmy SWIT FRIENDS=]]
ALL THIS ARE DONE BY MYSELF! (:
BUT WITH SOME HELP FROM JOSEPHINE!
Y Friday, August 17, 2007
Aug14. HAPPY BIRTHDAY POHXING AND HANISAH!
Today's the day I'm going to watch Gwen Stefanie concert with Jacq. Did'nt went to school as I'm just too tired! Message Vien in the morning and she had the same feeling. Lols, Cause peggy ain't going to school. Due to feeling unwell. And I'm just too tired. So Vien came my house instead. When she reached, I'm just too tired. I open the door for her, and I went back room to sleep. Ahas, so she just came into my room and on the com herself. Lols, password all this she know.. Haas. Then, I just continued sleeping. And woke up halfway.. Talking some nonsense, and continue sleeping. Woke up only at 10 plus. Then we went to shengsiiong meet QQ. Eat breakfast. Haas. Saw that stupid OM . And the busybody auntie. Had a real fun morning playing hide and seek with them. Lols, Whatdevil~!
Cabbed to school fetch Estee and saw OM again!?Lols, But luckily he did'nt saw us. Haas. After that cabbed to sunshine place and get the bake cookie stuff. (: The went to Vien's house. QQ and Vien had a tiff. hais. QQ went off, then Vien and me went to her house. Then Vien slept, while I stone. LOls, Then around 5pm , contact Jacq, and met her in bus. Went to the Gwen Stefanie concert. (: We were kinda lost , but still got to the correct destination.. hees. At first, thought the show would be boring . Cause I don't really know about her.. But she's really gorgeous and cute ok! (; She even went to the audience and sang along with them.
Damn nice ok! Cool yahs! After that, we bused to mrt station. And I called for a cabb. And home sweet home..
Aug15. Not a very good day. Got detention for not coming school yesterday. WTH. But I ran off at 4 plus. When it's suppose to be 5:30. (: Whatdevil~! Daddy came and helped me negotiate. If not I'll be attending two days detention. Was'nt in a good mood cause I can't bake cookie today. It's already decided, but the damn teacher said cannot change. Duhh.. After the damn detention, went home. Stayed at home whole day. Tired.