with all those memories..
with all those friend..
they teach mi..
they guide mi.
they help mi.
they hold on to mi.
thnks to those who realli care.
am not botherin on anyone anymore.
i jus hope everythin will be fine.
as i go on wit my life.
the spaces below will be filled up!
wit the memories frm my friends..
especially my laopo.. ahpa.
daughter. sweetie. dar.
kabangs. kor. princess.
haopengyou. didis. darlie.
xingans. aiai. and ASSHOLE!
and oso tt grp of bball boys!
hope all tis laughters.
and all tis memories.
they will not be left out. (:
I LOVE THEM! ?
Y That Girl
LULU'LOUISE
SWIT-15
I'mBORN ON{12Auqust1991}
and i simpli love the number #9.
studyinq in WWSS
& LOVESmy SWIT FRIENDS=]]
ALL THIS ARE DONE BY MYSELF! (:
BUT WITH SOME HELP FROM JOSEPHINE!
Y Friday, August 3, 2007
Aug3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITING! Ok, today was fun. (: Had maths paper 2 and chemistry paper. Very stupid ok, because both papers seems intricate. I had a hard time dealing with it. Even maths, my strongest subject, i felt intricate too.
Whatever , I shall stop talking about it. Oh ya, my ex-form teacher and my ex-chemistry teacher. ARE LEAVING!! )): Both of them are inside my list of favourite teacher.. ): Sharon Tan and Patrick Tan.. Both ah Tan. Lol. Sharon Tan wants to change her job to a physcologist.. Hais, sadded nahhs. Ok, I'll miss her. (:
Ok, after paper, went to have our lunch at cafeteria. Walked home with pcpj and nicole. We MOONWALKED home. Lols! I even did MOONRUNNING. Ahas. I find it a very good way of cheering myself up. Hahaha. This kept me laughing all the way. It downgrades my image too, Oh gawd! Lols. Ok, after that, flag down a cab for them and I went home. Bathe and went to hospital on my own. Visit my aunt. (; And my baby little cousin.
After that, around 8pm , went home with god-pa. Played with my baby cousin. She's so clever you know! She sang malay song, and dialect song. So cute! She keep on smiling to me. (: So sweet ok! Hehes.
Hmms, nothing much . Manage to watch my 9pm show. ((: But only the second half of it.. )): Never mind, shall watch it at youtube! hawhawhaw! xP Ok, shall update til here.
Going out soon, update about today later. ((: BYE!