<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <noembed> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1760319522533633115?origin\x3dhttp://l0uise9.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=38639577&amp;blogName=JOSEPHINE&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fsweet--kisses.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fsweet--kisses.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Y Friday, August 10, 2007


Hey people, am back to blogging. (:
Aug 8.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YVONNE AND GOHJIAHAO! (:
National Day Eve.
Today, was suppose to go back school for cultural expression.
But not feeling very well, plus too tired.
So, I did'nt went to the celebration. (:
When I woke up, I have the sudden urge for doing sushi.
So, I started preparing the stuff, and here it goes. (:
Finally, I finished doing it! (:
So I went bathing and went vivien house.

QQ fetch me at my house downstairs, and we cabb to vivien house.
Reached her house, watch 见鬼.
Initially is QQ watched with me, but she fell asleep.
Vien also fell asleep. -,- So I watched it by myself..
Not very scary, cause not many ghost came out.
And I find it quite funny. Lols.
There's a ghost with her hair tied in the front, with plaits?
LOLs, which covered her face. Making it look likes she'd got no face.
HAHAHAS. Not funny! (:

Whatdevil/ lols. [act stevenlim]
After which , around 5 plus, went to sunshine place to makan.
I only ate indian rojak, cause at night having dinner with mama.
After that, went back vivien house. Watched kinship.
And mummy came to fetch me. (:
Had mongolian feast. It's a buffet actually.
Not very nice luhs, the place look kinda old. =x

Ok, so after that, went to reptile park find vivien they all.
QQ Eunice Woody Joey and Vivien was there. (:
Prawn fishing till around 1am, and started bbq.
We saw a little boy who looks damn cute.
He keep on nodding his head , which I don't know why, while walking.
It's like, all of us ROFL because of him. hahas.
Ok, so while people are bbq-ing, Vien and I prawn fish-ing around.
And we chit-chatted. Finally ending that time, I caught one prawn. -,-
Lols. What-so-ever. HEHE. Then we stopped prawn-fishing.
And started eating. Lols.
After that, around 5am, Joey cabb home.
While the rest of us went to hilltop near Jurong Bird Park.
To watch sunrise. We keep scaring ourself , because it's dark in the night.
Lols, stupid action. Ahas! xP
Ok, we reached the highest point of the place.
And started snapping photos, laugh, video, play games.
We did all sorts of post, like hanging dead.
Lols, scaring ourself. Ahas .

Due to the "WONDERFUL" weather, it rains.. And there goes our sunrise..
-,- Wth, climbed so high and yet it rains..
So, luckily when we went down, a cabb was going off.
The uncle allow 5 of us to cramp inside the cabb,
Some more at the back of the cabb horhorhor!
Cramp like hell, grrr.. lol.

Ok, reached home at around 7am.
Damn tired, and I went to sleep. (:
HEES! (:

Labels:



?ÎÒ»¹°®Äã,,,
1:08 AM