with all those memories..
with all those friend..
they teach mi..
they guide mi.
they help mi.
they hold on to mi.
thnks to those who realli care.
am not botherin on anyone anymore.
i jus hope everythin will be fine.
as i go on wit my life.
the spaces below will be filled up!
wit the memories frm my friends..
especially my laopo.. ahpa.
daughter. sweetie. dar.
kabangs. kor. princess.
haopengyou. didis. darlie.
xingans. aiai. and ASSHOLE!
and oso tt grp of bball boys!
hope all tis laughters.
and all tis memories.
they will not be left out. (:
I LOVE THEM! ?
Y That Girl
LULU'LOUISE
SWIT-15
I'mBORN ON{12Auqust1991}
and i simpli love the number #9.
studyinq in WWSS
& LOVESmy SWIT FRIENDS=]]
ALL THIS ARE DONE BY MYSELF! (:
BUT WITH SOME HELP FROM JOSEPHINE!
Y Tuesday, August 7, 2007
HEYHEYHEYHEY PEOPLE!!! WO HEN KAI XIN ARHS! HEHEHEHES. VIVIEN HANG! WO AI NI! THANK YOU WORS! lalalalalas. Sorry peeps. I'm just too over the moon. hehehes. Excuse my agitation for this moment. (((: Nothing can explain what I'm feeling now. xP okok , I'll get on with my updating. hees.
Aug5. I went out with both of brothers, and my cousin. All boys ok, and somemore my bro NS friend there. All of them are boys ok, scare die me. xP
Whatever, I gave up on my geography, I did'nt studied on it at all. So, I went to watched movie with my brothers, and his friend. I watched NC16 show ok! WAHAHAHAHA. Flash point! (: nice show ok!!! hehehes. Hmms, after the show. Went walking around.. Then, HOME! (:
Aug6. GEOGRAPHY PAPER! My second last paper. (: After school, went home with vivien, peggy, shimin. Nicole went jp with jacq and yvonne. Pangseh us. Tsktsk. Lols. Slack at home, then ate our breakfast cum lunch. Then, QQ came with their foods, and my lychee ice blended. (: After that, they went home and I went out with daddy. Went collecting bills with daddy, and Queenstown to collect class tee. VERY UGLY LAHHS! && the carpark fee damn expensive. We just went in for only 10 min , and the fee is $3 plus plus. Damn expensive ok. Damn it! lols. okok.
Ok, then after that went home. hees.
Aug7. LAST DAY OF PRELIM! (: POA PAPERRRR! After exams, went to 9plus to makan. Then we went to peggy house and take handphone. Then cabb back school, for cultural expression rehearsal. I'm so guai! (: Ok, after that went home. Alone.. )): lols. nvm.. Then now blogging. Hees. Am looking forward for this weekend. Hope something nice happen. ((:
Sweetiie, thanks for the thing ok. hees. I will thank you alot alot de. hees. LOVE LOVE !