<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <noembed> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1760319522533633115?origin\x3dhttp://l0uise9.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=38639577&amp;blogName=JOSEPHINE&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fsweet--kisses.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fsweet--kisses.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Y Wednesday, August 1, 2007


I'm back to blog! Not feeling very well recently.
Just got a high fever yesterday. 38.7! )):
I've got ache everywhere on my body..
It's rather irritating ok! Feeling quite bad about it.
Hmms, ok. Shall update on the days I did'nt do so.

30july.
PRELIM started!
Oh my, today's having english paper 1 and 2.
Hmms, feeling quite hectic.
Went to school and get our exams.
Our exam venue was at the express' class.
But why don't I see the privileges of being in that room.
As told, we are using that room because there's aircon.
But they did'nt on it! What are they doing? Oh my!

Ok. Whatever, I don't care.
Was almost late this morning! Left house at 7:14am.
Rush all the way there ok! Saw Seng Wz they all.
Walked in with them, surprisingly, I wasn't late. (:
So, like I thought monday was fine?
But guess what? There's a spot check! Ohmy!
Because I brought prohibited items. =x
So, our class people who brought those stuff, ran to the netball corner.
And we hid our items there! HAHAHAHAS!
Luckily no teacher noticed it. (:
Guess what? After so much work done..
They only check our outfit and hairstyles.. -,-
Ok , it's alright. So exams started.

Paper 1 is still alrght, but paper 2's passage A sucks like hell!
I find it hard to construe. tsktsk!
Whatever, it's over, shall not dwell over it. (:
Hmms, went home straight after school.
To get myself prepared, as jacq coming to my house. (:
After that, around 4plus pm, we went to JP.
Watched ALONE. (: Quite nice , but not scary enough.
Watched with jacq, and we saw shermin they all.
They are never quiet, but funny. Because they tried to scare people.
By screaming when nothing's happening. LOL!
Ok, so after watching, it's still early and i called daddy.
Asked him to come and fetch us, and I told him I want to eat.
And asked if he wants too? He said anything.
But added this: "You asked me because you wanted me to pay right?"
And I giggled. He was just being cheeky. He giggled along with me.
Ok, whatever. Then we bought our dinner and went home.
In dad's car. Did nothing much and jacq went home.

31august.
There's no school today! (:
Wasn't feeling very well when I'm awake.
Having aches all around, and a slight fever.
But still, I dragged myself out to meet jacq and kh.
Went to k lunch. After that went to kahhao house.
Wanted to study, but the feeling was atrocious.
Felt like dying, having headaches all over!
Hot like crazy, wanted to die. My gawd!
Ok, so like I called mummy, told her this.
Wanting her to fetch me and visit the doc.
Instead, she asked me to go home straight and eat panadol.
)): What the... Ok, so I cab home with jacq .
Rest and took my temperature. It keeps rising and rising and rising.
Rise till it's 100 degree.. =x Joking. (:
It rose from 38 to 38.4 to 38.7..
Ok ok, so I slept while rest . haha.
Slept till 7pm, woke up and finally I felt better. (:

Continue sleeping from 10pm to 4am.
Woke up and studied for my SS. Ohmy!
)): Gonna flung it.. hais.

Labels:



?ÎÒ»¹°®Äã,,,
12:51 AM