It's only two days not blogging.
And seems like, Pile of things happened.
Things are getting out of hand too..
Don't really think it's good..
20Aug.
Stayed back after sku.
To bake the don't know what food.
In F&N room, with peggy, vivien, nicole, shimin, Ms maria matsuki.
It's quite fun at that point.
But I suddenly remembered that am meeting mum .
After school . But I simply forget about it.
We've to go to the bank to attend some stuff.
So, after the food tasting, I went off to JE.
Found mummy crying, Whatever . Am a unfilial child.
After that, went home.
Suppose to watch movie with daddy.
But we were late for the collecting of tickets.
So, there goes my movie dates with daddy. ):
Went to get some CDs, foods. & off we went home.
Cabbed home, which includes a stupid $2 extra charge.
Whatever..
21Aug.
Nothing gets better.
It just go deeper and deeper.
My situation now is'nt that good.
Was'nt in a good shape today..
Whole day in a super uber down mood.
Damn worry, about this about that.
-sweetiie & friends.
Sorry to see my super uber black face.
I'm really not in the mood to laugh.
I'll be fine tomorrow. I'll try my best. (:
I just can't get that matter off my damn brain.
It just goes on and on and on and on and ON!
Like it never ever have a stop.
All this thoughts kind of demoralize me.
Really don't feel great about that.
Just need some concern, but I don't have.
After school, went home straight.
Bathe and all then cab down to outram to find mum.
But she asked me to train down to raffles instead.
I then went there on my own. Alone was'nt that bad actually.
I shall be dependent on others NO MORE!
Settled all those major problems.
Finally got our money out.
Wasted on so much thing, yet only received minor amounts.
What the hell, I hate BANK! I HATE THOSE GOVT!
Hais, my family tree is breaking down already.
Sooner or later, bankrupt, divorce, separates..
Everything come in between my most important year.
My studies, friends relationship.
I'm just a neophyte in these matters,
Cause as from what I saw, everything don't seems to be doing well.
Really going berserk soon.
Mummy's feeling very sad.
I'm also feeling very very sad.
Hais.
After settling those matters,
Went home. Initially want to go find cyn.
But she ain't free, nevermind,.
Some other days will do.
Reach home, don't really feel good.
Went to sleep, sleep away the affliction,
Sleep away troubles, sleep away sadness.
Slept till around 10pm. Woke up by CKH's call.
Hais, I really don't know what to do.
Don't say cheer up, cause I don't know how to.
Don't say don't worry, cause I won't be carefree..
Don't say everything will be fine, cause I know it is'nt this way.
Don't say don't think too much, cause I will still continue thinking.
I am sorry, but at this point right now,
There's just too much thing for me to think about,
Consider about, it's way too much for a 16 year old girl like me.
Talk to me will you?
Do you know how hard it is to contact you?
Or maybe I should just put you aside first?
But I'm afraid that the more I don't do,
The more you'l drift away from me..
How? What should I do?
I just need a shoulder right now,
Can you contact me fast? REAL fast I mean.
I dreamt about you last night.
I thought you'll be gone.
A terrible nightmare.
I cried myself to sleep.
And cried myself awake.
Nothing more important than you.