<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <noembed> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1760319522533633115?origin\x3dhttp://l0uise9.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=38639577&amp;blogName=JOSEPHINE&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fsweet--kisses.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fsweet--kisses.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Y Thursday, August 16, 2007


I've thought about this for very long..
In the past, I did'nt do so much for someone..
But now, I just seems to get sad, angry , jealous easily.
I don't know why. People around me knows about this.
I did'nt know I can go so far..
I was really afraid at that point, in msn.
Thinking that, maybe you already know all this.
Scaring my wits out. I'm just being inane.
How funny, going so far brings back nothing..
Being nice to you, can get back anything?
Don't think you'll understand that thumping feels.
So, I shan't say much either. That's the end bahs.

Labels: ,



?ÎÒ»¹°®Äã,,,
7:00 AM