<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <noembed> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1760319522533633115?origin\x3dhttp://l0uise9.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=38639577&amp;blogName=JOSEPHINE&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fsweet--kisses.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fsweet--kisses.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Y Sunday, September 16, 2007


205TH post!
16thSept!

Last night went to watch movie with my dearest korkor! (: Watch midnight show, ROGUE ASSASIN! This is a damn nice show ok! The way they presented the underground society's world. Like, so cool ok! It also kept me wondering who that person is throughout the entire show. But only at the ending part, we know the answer. Haas. I rate it 5/5stars. My expectation of something aint that high ok! hahas. (: Climb several flights of stairs yesterday. Feeling rather exhausted.. Reach home still msging . Though tired, but still msg. (: Slept at around 3plus am. Woke up at only 1 plus pm today . Haas. Was awoke by Jacq's msg. She came and find me cause she got work at 5 plus but she don't want to stay at home. So, she came to my house. Woke up bathe and waited for her to arrive. Then, she reached. Cook lunch for her. And she left at around 5 to meet huixin. Hmms, nothing much happen today. Really very sick and tired of the lilfe I'm going through now. Sian. Nothing excites me recently. Quick! I WANT HOLIDAY! So, I can go aroung travelling. Lols, Provided I got money lahs. Lalalalas.
Ok, Think that's all. I'm going out to have my dinner with family loh! (: BYE PEOPLE!

The sweet escape.♠


?ÎÒ»¹°®Äã,,,
3:20 AM