<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <noembed> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1760319522533633115?origin\x3dhttp://l0uise9.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=38639577&amp;blogName=JOSEPHINE&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fsweet--kisses.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fsweet--kisses.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Y Wednesday, September 5, 2007


5Sept.
I am home.
I just went out.
I took a cab to Lot 1.
I ate my lunch at sakae.
I watched Evan Almighty .
I had fun with my friends today.
I came home via Mum's friend's car.
I am now here blogging after all this things.


Lols, irritating right?
Okok, I stop! hahas.
I decided not to use enter for this post. I mean from this sentence onwards. (: Ok, Morning nicole came my house to do the thingy for those people having exams. But I was still sleeping you know! I'm damn tired Ok!!! Slept at 2am plus last night, and nicole came knocking at my door at 10 am plus! Gosh! I need a 9 hour sleep, at least, everyday ok! But I slept for only 8 hours today! Therefore, am damn tired now. Ok, not now, but just now. -,- So, miss chan came and am still in my sleeping mood, I drag myself up just to open the door for her. Like, half eye close, half eye open mood you know! Okok, I don't like complaining. You know you know?! /act yi ge don't like. -,- So, she started doing her things, while I catch another 5 min of my sleep . Lols. Like , what for? Got use mehs? Haas. Ok, then I roll into the bathroom to washup. Then rolled back to my room to accompany her. Then I felt a need to bathe. Like, 30min after my wash up . Then I left her in the room , and I rolled into my bathroom and bathe. Lols. I think I gave too much details right? Lols, Ok I cut short arhs! (: After I bathe, accompany her while slacking in my room, then peggy called. Said going to Lot1 watch movie, plus eat sakae . And when we going out that time, stupid nicolebelle go open a box! Then inside the thing fall , then I need to pick it all up . The things inside is those styrofoam balls. You know?!Then like, lucky it's only a little drop out, if is everything, I think am gonna die picking it all up! Ok , so We quickly pick it up because peggy's cab is already at my house downstair waiting. Tsktsk! Ok, so we went to Lot 1. Had our lunch first. Hahas. Guess what? We ate Sakae no need money de lehs! Some more still can da bao home! Ahas! xP Ask me for more details! ((: /act auntie. -,- Ok , after the sakae buffet, we went straight to watch movie! & cool enough , we're on time! Watched Evan Almighty. Like, again? But still , It's worth lor. Cause it's nice~! Ok, After that, went to play the arcade scoop thingy thing. Like, waste of money lor! I HATE THE MACHINES THERE! CHEAT MONEY ONLY! Like, /ji dong. Lols. Ok, after that, they went to hunt for the mr bean shop. Bought their super-licious-ice-cream. Lols, Whatever-,- Then mummy's friend came and fetch us home. (: Thanks! & tomorrow I'm goin to hunt for jobs! Any one coming with me?? Hahas.

OK! End of n0-enter-post. hahas. (:

I am silly enough to open your conversation page and stare at it for this long time.
Hoping that you will talk to me some how. HAHAS! -,-


?ÎÒ»¹°®Äã,,,
8:13 AM