with all those memories..
with all those friend..
they teach mi..
they guide mi.
they help mi.
they hold on to mi.
thnks to those who realli care.
am not botherin on anyone anymore.
i jus hope everythin will be fine.
as i go on wit my life.
the spaces below will be filled up!
wit the memories frm my friends..
especially my laopo.. ahpa.
daughter. sweetie. dar.
kabangs. kor. princess.
haopengyou. didis. darlie.
xingans. aiai. and ASSHOLE!
and oso tt grp of bball boys!
hope all tis laughters.
and all tis memories.
they will not be left out. (:
I LOVE THEM! ?
Y That Girl
LULU'LOUISE
SWIT-15
I'mBORN ON{12Auqust1991}
and i simpli love the number #9.
studyinq in WWSS
& LOVESmy SWIT FRIENDS=]]
ALL THIS ARE DONE BY MYSELF! (:
BUT WITH SOME HELP FROM JOSEPHINE!
Y Sunday, September 9, 2007
7Sept. My first day of work! (:
Ok, Met mao at around 2:30 but she's late! I'm also late lahs. But at least I reached earlier then her ok! Then we travel all the way down to our working place. (: Fun Fun Fun! Guess what? When I'm arranging the tables, I SAW ELVIN NG!!!!! Damn handsome luh! )): Too bad I working. If not run there take pictures with him!! Lols, Sadded nahs. They shooting film at a don't-know-what-art-theatre thing just beside the restaurant I work ok! Grrr. I should have reached even earlier!!! RARRS. Lols. No luh , Whatever , /act don't care. Lols. Ok, work start. Everything's fine ok! Until I accidentally poured a cup of apple tea onto a person's body! Damn! But boss did'nt scold me. hahas. Lucky me. Ok, next thing that's damn embarassaing is ... My apron fall all the way down to the floor when am walking. And it's damn embarassing lahs. ))): Never mind. So , I coope myself at the back and wash the cups silently, alone. Lols. Act Emo! After that, around 11pm. We're goin off soon. We washed up all the cups , Like Damn loads of cups ok! As if it's no need money , WTH! Okok, wash wash wash . Here and there, Here and there, Here and there. (: Finish washing up, we ate our dinner which is turkish food, then daddy came and fetch me. Like, auto de. hahas. I did'nt ask him to come and fetch me and here he comes! (: Love daddy! Reached home. Dead beat, Slept straight. Did'nt bother to bathe. Lols, morning then bathe. Really tired lahs. But I did wash up ok! hehes. Ok lahs. BYE!