<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <noembed> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1760319522533633115?origin\x3dhttp://l0uise9.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=38639577&amp;blogName=JOSEPHINE&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fsweet--kisses.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fsweet--kisses.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Y Monday, September 3, 2007


Sept3.

Ok, am here updating what I have not. (:
Met jacq & bran today.
Went to pioneer mall to study. (:
I tell you arh! BRAN IS DAMN HILARIOUS!
I can really laugh die infront of him.
He keep using his phone to act as shaver.
Like, WTF? Damn alike ok!
Guess who's the one sending him this?
.
.
.
.
Kelvin Goh's the one who send him that clip?
Gosh! Really laugh till my intestine flew out yesterday!

Okok, shall stop this.
I met her in bus and we took 243 to pioneer mall.
Initially want to study chemistry and do some work.
But ended up laughing whole day.
But I managed to read my book! Like, almost finishing! ((:
I think this would be the first time ever I finish a book so fast.
Haas. Okok,

So, studied till half way, Bran started prank calling people.
Using my phone some more.
Luckily is people call me, not I call them.
If not I guess my phone bill will burst. Lols.
They started prank calling Roy? Follow by Curby.
Lols, Laugh die me & Jacq. ahas.

Ok, soon enough, It's 6pm plus.
And off I went to Jp meet my brother & cousin.
Went to watch EVAN ALMIGHTY. Instead of Rat-a-too-eee.
Cause no more seats.. SADDEDD!
I SO WANT TO WATCH RAT-A-TOO-EEE!!!
Who's willing to watch it with me?? ))):

Ok, so after that, we went to arcade. -,-
Like so out of trend already . ahas.
No lahs, my bro and cousin want pratice driving skill.
Lols, -,- got use mehs? ahas!

After that, bro drive us home .
I don't know why, but I keep walking around at home.
Lols. Like, for what? It's not as big as a garden?
Or President's toilet. Lols, Just joking. Not so big.
Or can I say , I don't even know how it looks like.
AHAAHS! <>

Ok, whatever.
Tell you something arhs,
I just went to the toilet without the door close..
.......................
.................................
...........................................
Just joking lahs. -,- VERY sian ok~!
What to do now? It's only 9:45pm you know?!

So like nothing harboring me la!
I'm a pathetic soul..
I'm really a pathetic soul..
I'm REALLY A PATHETIC SOUL LEHS!
(: hehes.

Like what like that. So sian. / act like malay speak chinese.
((: I'm a paranoid-mundane-imbecile not person.
hahaas! thought I will say I am right?
sheysheys. Lols,

Ok lahs. I think I shall stop all my maniacal acts.
HEHES. BYE demented people! just like me!!! (:


?ÎÒ»¹°®Äã,,,
10:02 AM