with all those memories..
with all those friend..
they teach mi..
they guide mi.
they help mi.
they hold on to mi.
thnks to those who realli care.
am not botherin on anyone anymore.
i jus hope everythin will be fine.
as i go on wit my life.
the spaces below will be filled up!
wit the memories frm my friends..
especially my laopo.. ahpa.
daughter. sweetie. dar.
kabangs. kor. princess.
haopengyou. didis. darlie.
xingans. aiai. and ASSHOLE!
and oso tt grp of bball boys!
hope all tis laughters.
and all tis memories.
they will not be left out. (:
I LOVE THEM! ?
Y That Girl
LULU'LOUISE
SWIT-15
I'mBORN ON{12Auqust1991}
and i simpli love the number #9.
studyinq in WWSS
& LOVESmy SWIT FRIENDS=]]
ALL THIS ARE DONE BY MYSELF! (:
BUT WITH SOME HELP FROM JOSEPHINE!
Y Thursday, September 6, 2007
WOOHOO! 200th post! (:
Sept6. Job hunting day with Maverlyn Lee! Initially morning want go kbox with wz and gangs. But I did'nt manage to get up on time. I'm really tired! I listen 98.7 , muttons till midnight, until 2am ok! Then, I head for a sleep. Tsk! Have to wake up early in the morning at 8:30am to get myself prepared to meet them at 9.30am . Which I totally gonna wear out, so I woke up and told wz that am not going already. Cause I'm really very tired! So, I continued to sleep and wake up at 12pm. I message mao and told her that we're meeting at 1:30pm . So, I just went preparing and head out of house. Initially nicolebelle chan xiao yu is meeting me. But she have got loads of housework to do and thus, she's got no time for me! -,-~! I hate her housework! hahas. Ok, back to topic.. I met mao ler, went to coffebean to wait for nicole. But after waiting for so long, she tell me she not going ler! Grrrr... Neh-mind. Then we went to dhoby gaut and find the place. Went around searching for a very long time you know! Tsk! Finally found, and guess what? There's this particular shop there, the numbers are correct. But the name of the shop is totally wrong! Like, WtF! Then, we decided to have our lunch, since we're damn hungry by then. Lols. After our lunch, we just walk around. & handed in three application form. Then, we walked to a nearby hotel? Just happen to walk pass this restaurant, and try our luck to see if we can get a job. Then the people say that they have vacancies for job, but not here. It's at some where else, and the some where else is where we saw in the newspaper. But it's too far so we rejected it. BUT! Since the people asked us to go to the other outlet, then we agreed to the advise. hahas. & Miss Jacqueline called me and says she want to meet me. So, I agreed. And it's so troublesome of her to get to the place and meet me! Lols, can really talk to her explain till I die. Lols, no lah. Just joking.. Ok, so after such a big hu-ha. She finally took a cab and came to find us. It's expensive ok! $8.50! Gosh! The cab uncle cheated her money! hahas. Ok , so she accompanied us to the Italian Restaurant. & initally she wants to work with us. But the people say only two. So , only me and maverlyn work. So like, the people just start explaining to us about the menu. Like, so unprepared ok! Tsk! And the chair there really cause an ache on my back ok! My spine nearly broke into 48768643625985635 pieces. -,- Ok, Then after a long explaination, we were told to come the next day at 5pm. To familiarise the menu and start work at 5:30pm! (: After that, went to visit the nearby hotel, which is really cool ok! (: Loves! Took loads of photo with it! Hehes. And we took bus51 back to JE . Then mao went back home, while me and jacq went to a nearby coffeshop to have her dinner . I did'nt eat cause I've already eaten. Then, mama came and fetch us. But I did'nt went back home. Instead, I went to find ckh they all. As told by Jacq, then chitchatted awhile. Then went back home at around 11pm. (:
And there's two eye-got-problem-need-an-eye-check philipinos, I suppose it's a philipino? Keep staring at us in the train on the way to dhoby ghaut. TSK! I hate people staring at me! Go and die please! HUR! Lols, Grrr, demented people keep harboring around me!
Oh ya! & Something happened when we were on our way to the Italian Restaurant! We met a crazy man?! Like, how suay! Lols. It happens this way... We were asking the passenger how do we get to the destination & we came across this middle-aged man? And he shows us this, HEY! GO! GO ! GO! YOU! GO! GO AWAY! Like, what did we just do? We merely asked for direction. Why should you shout at us? Lols, ok. Such a big wooha~ Lols .Whatever~! Seems like, recently I keep seeing mad people? Lols, ok, Lady Luck's just not on my side recently. haha. Ok, I'm missing this particular person right now. Bye people! (: