<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <noembed> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1760319522533633115?origin\x3dhttp://l0uise9.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=38639577&amp;blogName=JOSEPHINE&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fsweet--kisses.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fsweet--kisses.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

<body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1222517460345309899&amp;blogName=public+affair&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fburst-theballoons.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Y Tuesday, October 2, 2007


hmms. Really don't wish to bring it up.
But some people just don't want to let it rest.
Just continued to tag me~ uh-ler. Childish yi ge.

Ok, today did'nt went to school.
Instead , Went out with Peg and Nic.
Went Imm again. -,- lols. sian-ed.
I'm sick and tired of Imm. I shall stop going Imm.
Lols. Ok, went to find Peg early in the morning.
Then waited for Nic. Then cab to Imm.
Ate lunch at mac, cause we got coupon. /budget.
Lols. Happy lunch-ing!
Shopped around for a period of time.
Then went to daiso, after that jiu go popular, then go the shop.
Like daily routine. Must go popular after daiso. Lols~
Peg and Nic should know what I meant. ahas.

Then cab to jurong west there, buy something.
Jiu went to pioneer mall. Waited for my turn at clinic for very long.
Sian! Walked around and saw WaiCheong at mac.
To think that, he still rememb me! (:
Then went back clinic , still not my turn.
From 8plus wait till 9plus then finally my turn.. Sian~
Then daddy came and fetch me. SIAN~
Attitude~ Whatever.

Ok, I think my post quite random lahs.
Lols, Whatever~

Conclude. 52things. daiso. (;
Happy sinful.. Lalalas~ what shit. TSK!
Put stamp at Peg eyes. All around.. (;


Last but not least.. I did'nt snatch your friend. (;

Lols. keep repeating.. TSK! I'm so noisy. -,-'l

Labels:



?ÎÒ»¹°®Äã,,,
9:36 AM